Sunday, April 26, 2009
"I almost swore"
I just joined the blog and was reading over the memories that have been posted. I had to laugh about the story and comments about Grandma and the "s" word. It reminded me of a story about Grandma. It was at the anniversary celebration for Grandpa and Grandma's 40th wedding anniversary. The party was over and we were finishing cleaning up. I don't really remember who was still there, but there were only a few of us still at the house with Grandpa and Grandma. We were in the living room and Grandma saw something either high on the wall or on the ceiling. She looked at it and said, "What the hell is that?" and then stopped and said, "I almost swore there!" Then we all just started laughing with her. Grandma had such a good sense of humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dawna I was there and good story. It was funny!
Post a Comment