Thursday, April 5, 2012

Remembering



As we were taking the neighbor kids home awhile back, we passed a field with a few Lama's in it. Out of the blue I remembered mom singing a song. I think she got it from the radio. So I started singing until the kids said you are crazy. Ok so I kept singing.The song went something like;






Moma lama love's Papa lama



and Papa lama love's Moma lama too.



Moma loma love's Papa lama and the little baby lama at the zoo!






This week I remembered one of Dad's sayings.






To bed to bed said sleepy head.



Not so fast said slow.



Put on the pan said hungry man.



Let's eat before we go. To bed to bed.






Both of these could keep going on and on and usually did.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I sing that quite frequently when I pass the Cox's llamas on Riverside Road. I remember Dad saying the sleepy head one as well. I also had that in a nursery rhyme book when I was just a little girl. Thanks for those memories, Lyle!