Monday, February 8, 2010
Questions
The more answers I get the more questions I have. So somebody help! First Aunt Ruth Born 1916 died 1981. I remember Mom going to see her in Eurkea Utah, and I understood she died there. Was she buried there? There is a Ruth Lofgreen in Central cemetery is that her? No dates or information on find a grave. She was married and I remember her kids. Johnny, Kenney and Connie. Who was her husband? I think she was married twice not sure. Her kids probably don't even know how to find her,If they could be found. Next where could I find Lena Lofgreen Mom's sister? I thought she was buried in Chandler. Next I remember a story something about Mildred's Husband Richard Maloy Smith born 1915 being buried on his own property. Does anyone know? Just a few questions. I found uncle Keith and I sent an email to Sena to tie him to his parents but no response yet. I also found uncle Cotton in the Safford union cemetery but he isn't in find a grave either. I just think it would be good to link all of the missing siblings together so anyone who wanted could find them and visit their graves. Please give me any help you can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll print your questions and call Nel. She is probably the only link to some of that stuff. I'll let you know.
Hey, thanks for all your hard work.....so glad you are willing to help the rest of us out!!♥
Ruth's first husband was Kenneth Wade. She was born in the 30's - 1936 or there about. Lena Lofgreen is in the Mesa cemetery north east of where Julian is - on the right side and not too far in from the entrance. I can walk to it from Julian's grave.
Post a Comment