Mom did like puzzles, She use to always watch password and to tell the truth on TV. When we had one that worked. We all would watch Lawrance Welk and mom and dad would dance, And of course The wonderful world of Disney on Sunday nights for shows like Thomasina.
Yah, I remember Grandma always having several word search books around the house. I'm sure I did more word searches when visiting their house than I've done in the rest of my life.
I can tell our Mom's were related! Mine liked the same stuff and Mildred too! Eventually they all graduated to Scrabble!! Those Lofgreen girls, what a bunch of characters. How cute to see your Mom and Dad dancing in the living room.....how romantic!!
4 comments:
Mom did like puzzles, She use to always watch password and to tell the truth on TV. When we had one that worked. We all would watch Lawrance Welk and mom and dad would dance, And of course The wonderful world of Disney on Sunday nights for shows like Thomasina.
Andi & I love to do puzzles, and when we are working on one I always think of MOM!
Yah, I remember Grandma always having several word search books around the house. I'm sure I did more word searches when visiting their house than I've done in the rest of my life.
I can tell our Mom's were related! Mine liked the same stuff and Mildred too! Eventually they all graduated to Scrabble!! Those Lofgreen girls, what a bunch of characters.
How cute to see your Mom and Dad dancing in the living room.....how romantic!!
Post a Comment